Re: Philly game

If only you could get this information to Pitino Dan.  Maybe then we would be
16-0.  Or, could it possibly be that this team is told and coached on what to do,
and are too young and immature and actually doesn't execute what the coaches tell
them to do.  Maybe they need game experience and will learn over time how to play
team defense, together, etc.  Hhhhmmmmm, maybe there is no reason to really be
negative about a .500 team that is .500.  That could be part of the problem.  If
you expect more than is realistic, you might be disappointed.  But, if you simply
like to be critical, you have the "right."  But you might be happier on the
Clippers list.  Then you could talk about the coaching and Elgin Baylor and have
a wonderful time being nothing but negative all the time!  This is a .500 team
and coaching is not to "blame" for that.  Coaching is the reason they are .500.
I wish they were better, but it is still two years away.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net