Re: Larry Hughes

>Not according to Bill's report, which I am much more inclined to believe
>than a large % of the reactionary comments I read on this list.  ......
>This guy is still a kid.  Younger than Van Horn.
>
>Cecil

Cecil, nice post. People still want numbers and more numbers, even though
everybody on this list has been saying for the past three years that
numbers don't matter. Van Horn, Abdur-Rahim and Theo Ratliff are never,
"never" going to give a team the fourth quarter that Antoine gave the
Celtics last night. How many people complained about Antoine's choking in
the last two fourth quarter collapses? He brought it last night. Maybe
Ricky P. has a little growing up to do. Maybe Ricky's ego is getting in the
way, and he doesn't have the excuse of being 23.

Paul M.