Re: Walker for Ratliff rumor continues

>If Walker were having the kind of year that Rahim is having,,
>or even close, they would proably do the deal, but if that was true, we
>wouldn't even be discussing trading Antoine.
>
>Josh F

If the C's were losing like the Grizz we'd all want to upgrade and writing
about the C's inability to win with Antoine, "So why not trade him for
someone who can get the team W's." We'd be writing about Antoine's
fascination with numbers, not wins. KVH and SAR for Walker? Don't blame the
Nets losses all on Marbury. Young Stephon might just be tired of watching
KVH stink it up night after night after night. The most overrated player in
the NBA. Loss after loss "and" miserable numbers.

Paul M.