Re: Keep Antoine

Regarding Michael Gooen's post, in fairness Van Horn is in fact a pretty
reliable rebounder at 9.6 this season and 8.5 last year.

The scary thing is that he's still only shooting .365 from the field
over 16 games this season. If Antoine was clanking like that (Van Horn's
a year older BTW), we wouldn't be able to give him away, much less get
any value in return.

I think TJ is right. This really is a "damn grass is always greener"
thing. The patience we preach with the Celts' young nucleus ought to
extend to Antoine as well, certainly for the balance of this season.

Joe

p.s. Dallas 1st rounder Leon Smith is again in the news, this time for
allegedly  threatening his 16-year-old girlfriend in Chicago at
gunpoint. 16-years-old and her boyfriend is a multimillionaire with a
guaranteed 3 or 4 year contract courtesy of Nellie! She should at least
know better than to dress up like Christopher Columbus.

-------