Re: AW

John Lyell wrote:

> I have to agree with Mark. Our hopes have been high but he has not really
> matured. Although I don't like moving him for geiger or ratliff straight up,
> these guys always seem to be injured. AW does not have a lot of jumping
> ability or low post presence.  I still would love to get Grant Hill the next
> best thing to Shaq & Duncan. Did anyone see Duncan's block to win the game
> tonight ?  There's the best player in the NBA.

Until David Robinson retires Tim Duncan will only be a potential best player in
the league. So what Duncan has won a championship? No one knows for certain that
Duncan would be the same player without David there. Seeing that we're used to
being disappointed in this world, I dont think Tim would be.