Re: Hardaway Out for Friday!

Theresa Lee wrote:

> I watched Philly beat the Knicks last night on TNT. Look out for 20 year
> old Larry Hughes. The Knicks looked awful. Actually, they both played
> terrible basketball (31-31 at the half).

Larry Hughes is going to be one of the best players to ever play the game when
he realises his potential. He has amazing athleticism and has that finishing
style that is Jordanesque - a few of the plays he made in that game were simply
unbelieveable. If I were Larry Brown I wouldn't be trading Hughes, I'd be
dealing Iverson.