RE: [Fwd: David Falk At It Again - And Will it Pay Off For The Celtics?]

A Battie & Anderson deal for Taylor would be nice. Although Tony looked good
in the summer league and could turn into the only real shot blocker we have,
Taylor, Walker Pierce would be a great young nucleus.  Personally I would
rather move Fortson.

Baylor & Ford were impressed with Battie in the summer league.  I saw the
Lakers & Clippers play last year and Taylor was scoring at will down low
until he twisted his
ankle.