From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Kevin Lok
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 8:15 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Way's/Gene's trade idea

Way proposed Walker for Glenn Robinson - is a good trade
I don't agree, Robinson never made his teamates or team better.

Way proposed Walker + Pot for Bradley + Finley
I don't agree. Never touch Bradley, he's a underachiever. period. If
Pitino can resurrect Bradley, it will be bad situation for Celts again
becos Bradley will command "market rates" come contract extention
time. Another reason thing is - don't throw away Pot like that or at
all. Walker for Finley + picks is reasonable. But you've got Pierce
already, why do you need Finley?

Gene proposed Walker for Antawn Jamison + picks
I second it. So what if the salaries don't match. Rules are meant to
be worked around and I am sure this trade can be worked out.

Maybe you guys like to include KA into the picture (and not Pot.)

Kevin/Singapore