Re: TIGER'S COMMERCIAL

Tiger has done for golf what Bird and Magic did for basketball, rejuvenate
it. We haven't seen the last of Tiger's tricks. I play lot's of golf but
rarely watched it on TV, till Tiger came along.

At 08:47 PM 8/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm glad someone mentioned that Tiger Woods commercial.  Do you know the
story behind that?  They had him out there to do something quite different
- he started doing that bounce the ball on the golf club thing, because
it's just something he does for fun.  They started taping it and decided to
use it instead of what they'd planned. They sure picked a winner!  (Both
Tiger and the commercial)!  I love it!