Re: Ray: where's the fit?

> Subject: Ray: where's the fit?
> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:54:11 -0600
> From: "Gene Kirkpatrick" <gkir@tjc.tyler.cc.tx.us>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
>
> Glenn Robinson has offensive talent, but we don't need him with
> Pierce.  Finley has offensive talent, but we don't need him with
> Pierce.  Only Jamison complements Pierce & the rest of the front
> line.
>
> Gene

I'm going to have to bang my head against the wall a few times to follow
your
logic. That's better.  Now I understand. You want to trade away a scorer
and receive a non-scorer in return, because he compliments Pierce
better.
Well that makes sense, because with the magic scoring dust you have
there
in dreamland, you can sprinkle it on the rest of the members of the
Celtics
lineup, and make up for Walker's twenty points a game.  I'll take Finley
and Bradley, or Robinson. I think both Robinson and Finley compliment
Pierce
nicely, and you can't keep trading away scorers and receiving defensive
players
in return. Someone has to put the ball in the hoop.
Ray
or