Re: Peter May (TSN): Pitino Performs End Run To Silence Cousy

peter delevett wrote:

> Does May have one shred of evidence that Pitino did anything to "silence"
> Cousy? Is Pitino making all of the team's broadcasting decisions? This seems
> like a pretty incendiary charge.

Maybe I'm a retard but I've never thought of Bob Cousy as someone who was
notably critical of Pitino, Antoine or any specific Celtic player. To the degree
that I object to Cousy's color commentary, it is not because I feel he ever
"calls it like it is" too often. In fact, I'd wish he'd do this more often.