	It was mentioned again in today's digest that "Walker better show up in better shape this year."  Does anyone have any tangible evidence to prove to me how "out of shape" 'Toine was last year?  We throw that statement around like Gospel.  I just watched replays of early season victories against both NY and Miami (I wouldn't admit that to just anyone but I know you guys respect and understand such behavior) and even though it was early season when Antoine supposedly wasn't in shape, he looked just fine and had great games in each.  He was a little thicker through the neck and looked to have added some muscle in the off-season but he hustled and ran the floor as well as anyone.  I know you guys watched all the games while I watched just a few so maybe you could enlighten me.

Goggin

--
HealthEmail provided by HealthBridge