Re: Cousy

It sounds more like they are phasing him out. Next year he'll be 72 and may
be ready to retire. I'm surprised he's stuck with it for this long
particularly in today's NBA. I would think he would get tired of the whole
scene especially with a team that hasn't won a lot. I guess that says
something about his love for the Celtics. He might actually also need the
money. He played before huge contracts.

Theresa