Josh's right

Hello all,

Josh is right, as per pretty much usual.

As for the result to cut it out, I think I've had enough of this list
and vice-versa, thus have decided to unsubscribe.

For those people who have given me support through e-mails to the list
(Greg) and others off-list; thankyou.

Anyway the time is right for me to leave the list, continue to write my
book and to have it published and perhaps then I may come back to the
list, gloat and advertise it to you all and finally have the last laugh.

I have enjoyed your many posts throughout the close onto three years
that I have been associated with the Celtics mailing list. From Josh and
Joe's brutally honest opinions about the team to Bill's detailed and
much better than newspaper quality match reports to Gene and Dorine's
old school Celtics and of course Way's hard work in providing us all of
the Celtics and major NBA newspaper stories,  it has been a pure joy to
spend time with you all talking what we love most dearly, the Boston
Celtics and I wish to thank those people who have given me enjoyment and
also to thank the others who have I have dont immediately come to mind
(especially Paul, Ryan, Josh, CeltsSteve, Alex, Theresa, Peter,  John,
etc, etc, etc.).

Thanks and goodbye.

Warwick Janetzki

P.S. ALWAYS BLEED GREEN.