Re: Cous Losing Ground

>Catch the Associated Press Boston article "Cousy to talk on Celtics" It's
>evident Cousy is losing ground with management. He's going to do 10 games
>this season. Down from 40 road games. It's called polite phasing out. As
>arrogant as ever he says he will jump all over the Pitino or Toine if he
>thinks they deserve it. Not the best way to rally the troops.

Yeah honesty, we don't need none of that stuff.  I for one will miss Cousey's
honesty.

>Nuts, I recall having 40 good nite snoozes last season, now down to 10.
>Where's his loyalty to Management and Team? He's negative and cynical
>before pre-season. This is an entertainment business. He thrives on
>adversity.

Maybe it was the C's shitty play that was putting you to sleep.

>This season 10 games, next season 5, then out to pasture. I bet Cous picks
>the 10 most likely games to lose to bolster his act. Tommy H, Gorman and
>Maxwell will compliment this winning season.

I like gorman he will be somewhat honest about the team.  Tommy sucks, won't
say a bad thing, and continually whines about the refs.  Even when they are
right.  Max has been known to lay into the C's a little.  Wasn't Ordway let go
because he was too tough on the C's.  Looks like I will be listening to music
during the game.  Picture only.

Rich,,,

P.S. This will get me in a lot of trouble but I didn't like johnny Most
either.  Too much cheerleading.