OnHoops is pretty good

I know I posted about a month ago, but I found it pretty interesting that
OnHoops.com predicted that we would trade Mercer for Fortson.  They weren't
exactly right in the deal and the draft pick wasn't included, but they got
the two big names Mercer and Fortson.

And they really like the deal.

Tell me what everyone thinks.

July 20, 1999, GM.
BOSTON CELTICS

PG:
KENNY ANDERSON
DANA BARROS
CORY ALEXANDER

SG:
PAUL PIERCE
GREG MINOR
(IL)WAYNE TURNER

SF:
ANTOINE WALKER
WALTER MCCARTY

PF:
DANNY FORTSON
POPEYE JONES
KRIS CLACK (CN: Hope you grow a good five inches this summer, Kris, Pitino
wants you at the 4)

C:
VITALY POTAPENKO
TONY BATTIE
(IL)ERIC RILEY

RECORD: 33-49
FUTURE: ++

And Mercer left beantown. The rumors were true and after getting spurned by
the Heat Pitino took his trade offer elsewhere. When he talked to the Nugs
about getting the best rebounder in all of basketball (Danny Fortson),
Denver was very willing to part with him (Fortson wants out). Also included
in the deal were Cory Alexander and Pervis Ellison to not only make the
money work, but also to extinguish the problem children on both the Celtics
and the Nugs. So now Paul moves to SG, Toine moves back to SF and all looks
very, very good in Boston.

P.S. Despite having no apparent need for Turner, Pitino opens his loving
arms to this former Wildcat. <<<<<<<<<<<