Antoine

Yeah, really.  I hate it when guys are smiling and
mugging for the camera.  (Chris Webber, Magic). My
kind of players (Larry, Chief) are constantly
scowling.  ON another note, I just saw this on the
wire.  I hope it doesn't have any significance for us,
but you never know:

  Clippers Set Dates for Taylor Contract Extension
According to the LA Times the Clippers Will Begin
Talking Contract Extension With Maurice Taylor After
Labor Day. Contract-extension talks between the
Clippers and David Falk, agent for third-year forward
Maurice Taylor, will not begin until after Labor Day,
according to Elgin Baylor, vice president of
basketball operations. Negotiations were planned this
week but Falk requested the delay. Falk is expected to
seek the maximum allowed under league rules for
Taylor, a six-year extension for roughly $72 million.

Is something in the cards?  Taylor had said that he
wouldn't return to the Clippers after this year.  He's
talented but it's still not value in my opinion.
Antoine may be possewhipped, but none of these guys
brings what he does to the table.  Antoine has star
ability, star character.  I don't think I've ever
heard of another player like that being discussed in
connection with him in a  trade rumor.