Terrell Brandon to sign for 60 million

The Timberpoodles reportedly will sign Terrell Brandon to a contract
through his 36th birthday for 6 years at 60 million dollars. The 5-11
point guard owns a career average of 13.1 ppg (13.9 ppg last year) and
5.4 assists, and will be backed up (presumably for the next 6 years) by
rookie William Avery.

According to ESPN, Brandon will become the fourth highest paid point
guard in the NBA. I find this deal to be typically irresponsible of the
T-poodles. I wonder what poor Kevin McHale is going to say at the press
conference.

Derrick Anderson and Ron Mercer must be doing cartwheels.