Re: When Did the season Begin?

.

>When did the season begin? Did I miss something? This bit of logic is
>severely flawed. Boston IS faltering. Now?

Those nattering nabobs of negativity. I feel that the team has been
definitely upgraded and I still have my Ron Mercer coffee mug next to my
alarm clock.

. But the Celtics have more of a team feel to me now more
>than ever. I'm sure if Rick Pitino had his way he would have all-stars at
>every position. It's just not realistic. I think he's doing the best he can
>under the circumstances.

 Rick signed Cheaney ( who I think just needs a change of address to return
to form) away from Mr Hairgel in Miami. Riley is supposed to be the "Man".

>There's a funny local bank commercial featuring Pitino. In it, cheerleaders
>cheer furiously as Pitino walks into the bank. On his way out he says,
>"sorry kids, why don't you try the Lakers?"  OUCH!  : )

 I love it! A subject near and dear to my heart. I hope that reflects his
official policy.

                                                 Michael A. DiZio