Re: Trades phobia and Pitino bashing

First off, I am not whining, this is a debate, my opinion just happens
to be different from yours. All I am contending is Pitino with 2 high
first round picks had the same opportunity as Riley who traded Glen
Rice + Matt Geiger + others for Alonzo Mourning. Two first rounders did
not land Pippen because the two Jerry's didn't want to break the team
but it could have landed a pretty good player, if Pitino's read was
that the draft was weak.

Pitino may be a good coach, but he is not a terrible GM.
                        - Mishra