Undrafted PG Aurthur Lee

Hi everybody,

I don't understand why this guy not draw interest from teams? So what
if he is 6 1? Tim Hardaway is 5 10 and that didn't stop him from going
to the line so often.

Sorry for posting non-celtic material but I couldn't find a more
learned list to post to.

Rgds
Kevin/Singapore

http://www.sjmercury.com/sports/warriors/docs/bg081999.htm

Lee keeps knocking on NBA doors
BY BUD GERACIE
Mercury News Sports Columnist
...(snip)

Lee didn't win every individual matchup, but it's fair to say he never
was beaten twice. Badly outplayed by Terry in the first Arizona game
last season, Lee came back to win the rematch, scoring 29 points and
hounding the first-round draft pick, No. 10 overall, into a 7-for-29
shooting performance. That was Lee in a nutshell.

So why can't he get so much as a cost-free training-camp invitation
from any of the 29 NBA teams?