Re: `Re: The Peril Of Too Many Large Contracts or More Trades On The Way

Believe me, if Eric Williams starts tearing up
opponents as a scorer off the bench, he won't be
"untradeable" for long.  Not every team is so focused
(if indeed that is what we are) on the bottom line.  I
for one believe that the "creative accounting" used by
NBA teams makes a lot of clubs look much poorer then
they are.

=== message truncated ===