ESPN, the Rag

While I don't see the greatness of ESPN the Magazine like my son does,
I will read it for this year only and not re-subscribe. If I were
satisfied with great color photography, I would subscribe to Playboy.
This latest edition had a one-pager by Dan Shaunnessy? that gave the
familiar diatribe against Pitino and his many trades, suggesting that
we are no better off than before and everybody should naturally agree
because he writes for ESPN the Magazine.

I agree so much that I'm getting a dish in order to watch every game.
 We might compile a list of these knee-jerks and send them box scores
after every win.  By Fortson, we could add "and he's only 6'7"; by VP,
"too short for a center,"  and by Walker, "still wiggling."  And by
Pitino . . . "still shouting."

Am I getting pumped, yet?

Gene