Re: McDonough: C's To Walker: Play Well, Create Value, Then We'll Trade You

>I would rather trade Danny Fortson and the pick to Seattle for Vin
>Baker. - Mishra

Now that's one way of making the Ron Mercer for Vin Baker move. I haven't
been following the Sonics moves this month but this trade would: 1) give
them an all-shorty frontline that would have zero chance of ever competing
against Portland, SA, Sac, etc., and, 2) give Gary Payton the impression
that they were rebuilding instead of reloading. He'd be pissed and demand a
trade but maybe it's time for that team face facts. They're screwed and Vin
Baker and Gary Payton surrounded by Moe, Larry, Curly and Brent ain't gonna
work.

Paul M.