RE: 3-Way???

John Lyell:

<<I don't know of any players Orlando or Miami has that we would want.
Would we accept an Anderson for Hardaway swap?>>

I think the C's would (and should) be interested in taking Derek Strong off
the Magic's hands since they are hell bent to trade away their entire
roster. Given the fact that Pervis' contract expires this year, he should
be very attractive to the Magic; especially in light of the cap fodder they
accepted from Washington in return for Ike Austin.