Re: Cousy

Since I may have been one to bring up this subject of Cous being boring, he
dribbled the ball better than words. I also remember the great Cous
playing. Being critical of ones ability is not being disrespectful. When he
gets into a negative run I just mute the tv. When it comes to coaching he
talks the talk but couldn't walk the walk, so I believe he is over critical
at times. Just my opinion and not meant to rile anyone up.

At 09:50 PM 8/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Cousy's very refreshing IMO.  He "tells it like it is" and isn't as "Rah
Rah" as Tommy.  I hope Mike is still going to be on board, too.  I would
greatly miss Cousy, in fact I missed him alot last year because with the
NBA package we often got the other team's announcers.  That's better than
not being able to see the games, but not as good as it will be this year
getting them all on FSNE.  Couse & Tommy break me up, too.  As I've stated
before on this list, Watching Bob Cousy dribble a basketball was what
hooked me on the Celtics all those years ago and I never lost my admiration
for him.  He's one of the most important parts of Celtic history, and don't
one of you ever forget it.  Let's have a little respect here!  :)