Cousy

Cousy's very refreshing IMO.  He "tells it like it is" and isn't as "Rah Rah" as Tommy.  I hope Mike is still going to be on board, too.  I would greatly miss Cousy, in fact I missed him alot last year because with the NBA package we often got the other team's announcers.  That's better than not being able to see the games, but not as good as it will be this year getting them all on FSNE.  Couse & Tommy break me up, too.  As I've stated before on this list, Watching Bob Cousy dribble a basketball was what hooked me on the Celtics all those years ago and I never lost my admiration for him.  He's one of the most important parts of Celtic history, and don't one of you ever forget it.  Let's have a little respect here!  :)

Dorine