Re: Why Gaston can't spend like Paul Allen

Kevin,

Why is it a good thing??

The NBA is now a multi-billion dollar industry. If you want to be
competitive YOU MUST spend big.

How many of the teams in the NBA have had success anywhere near the
salary cap? The only one I can think of is the Utah Jazz when both
Malone and Stockton had contracts at the $5 mil figure.

Warwick