RE: Damn it! Third time lucky?

This is driving me crazy!  I never had to break lines before.  This is the kind of thing I would be getting vituperative letters about from Greg Oddegaard, if I hadn't blocked his address.  Maybe I'll just encourage everybody to check it out at bskball.com after tomorrow.  But I can't figure out why there would be big chunks missing!
Joshua Ozersky
Marketing Communications
Environmental Products Division
Corning Incorporated.