Mercer at small forward

Mercer actually did play a bit of small forward for the Celtics over
the past few years. I can see why Issel is projecting Mercer at small
forward because they had no depth there at all last year. They were
playing Eric Washington and Bryant Stith there last year, who should
both probably be shooting guards (and smaller ones than Mercer).
I suppose the addition of McCloud should help their SF depth.
But they don't have many choices; are they going to bench Chauncey
Billups who was Issel's prize acquisition in his first year?

Denver had very pathetic rebounding outside of their two big men,
McDyess and Fortson. LaFrentz will bring other things to the table for
them but I think their rebounding will probably suffer further this
year.

Alex