Re: Heard on the Jim Rome show.

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> I sure hope so.  This is a team which should be owned
> by a corporation.  If we lose Battie or Fortson
> because that chickenshit kid won't pay up, I will be
> really upset.

I totally agree..

Whoever said that the Celts are in a similar position to Portland
Trailblazers is exactly right. Look at them, we are in a similar
situation. The only thing stopping us from being as good (player wise -
they are packed) is that they are owned by Paul Allen, a Microsoft owner
(or former owner), one of the richest men in the world.

Warwick