P.J.? Probably not.

An article in the Miami Herald about Riley's refusal to deal P.J. Brown:

http://www.herald.com/content/today/sports/basketball/digdocs/070423.htm

I wonder how hard Pitino pushed to trade a resigned Mercer or Mercer plus a
draft pick or player for Brown? Riley still needs and wants a scorer. Of
course he apparently refused to move Brown for Richmond, so I suppose
getting him for Mercer would've been totally out of the question. But he's
going to have to move him at some point if the Heat continues to fail
miserably in the playoffs. If Mercer's game blossoms in Denver this season,
most of us may look back on this trade and wonder if the Celts could've
gotten more. But...I suppose you have to strike while the fire is hot, and
anyway, there's nothing wrong with Fortson and that draft pick. We hope!
But a frontcourt of P.J. Brown, VP and Walker looks a whole lot better. Oh
well...We'll soon see how this works out.

Paul M.