Re: PITINO

As I recall, Pitino had not yet made a decision regarding re-signing Fox and
Wesley -- Travis Knight forced the issue by going to the media too soon. I
believe it had to do with cap issues, and because Knight flapped his mouth
too soon, Pitino had to renounce all the free agents, which included Fox and
Wesley. I'm not saying that all of Pitino's have been good, but in this
particular instance, Travis Knight is really the one to be blamed.

Rich D.