Re: Re:if it happens

Mark, I think the writers were referring to a "mature, responsible
veteran" with "leadership qualities" who is good enough that the
immature, me first, children you referred to will listen to him and want
to emulate his conduct and commitment to team first mentality and doing
what it takes to help the team win.

There has never been a championship team in the history of sports that
didn't have at least 1 player like that.

The Celtics don't have that player yet.

<Jim

Mark stated: