Re: Who will start?

I expect Antoine to play well.  If he picks up where
he left off, we'll be fine.  Really, the single most
important variable is Kenny Anderson.  Pitino will
have coached these guys.  I think if the team stays
togehter, you will see them do really well out of the
gate.   I don't think you can get value for Antoine
Walker. He's too frigging good.  Still better than
Alan Houston when he plays under control.  I still
can't imagine what Pitino was thinking.  Look how
teams give players away.  Orlando could have had Ron
Mercer and Kenny Anderson, instead of the crap they
got.

--- Michael Joseph Byrnes