Re: FW: fishy, no?

I'm sure this isn't all that unusual among NBA GMs.
Pitino may be more guilty than the average
Dierector of Basketball Operations, but that's probably due to the
sheer volume of moves he's initiated.  Il Duce's a lot more active
than the average NBA executive and he's prone to frequent changes
in direction.
Ray