if it happens

Bob Ryan made one point that hit home for me: The Celtics still don't have
that prime-of-career veteran to mix with all the kids. Antoine could fetch
that kind of player and it wouldn't shock me now to see him go. I hope it
doesn't happen, but Ryan is right in saying the team needs a real veteran
who can play. And Bulpett is right that the player needs to be a small
forward or shooting guard. Don't be surprised to see Allan Houston's name
come up at some point.

Mark