Re: Welcome Aboard Calbert Cheaney

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> But what Pitino would really like to say is: We picked him up because I want
> that pain in the ass, Walker out of here pronto. I'm not giving him the chance
> to show up at training camp looking like Shamu the Killer Whale and ruining my
> season like he did last year....

Now I've seen the light and genuinely wish we could have traded Antoine Walker
instead of Ron "The Saint" Mercer for Danny Fortson, just to spare the list of
this crap.

Ray, I concede. Your views mimic those of Boston Globe readers by a 3:1 ratio.
You win, I lose.

Walker was 2 rebounds per game ahead of any teammate we felt was more valuable
than him....he's hands down the highest assist man among our (former) big three
"franchise" players.

So the evidence is in. Why didn't we apologists realize all along how much this
guy totally sucks!

He's not even trying! Lynch him.

------