Re: Welcome Aboard Calbert Cheney

>Nice free agent pick up. Rick is really stocking up
>on small forwards, the same position Antoine is suppose to
>play.

As the clock ticks, and the dominoes begin to fall, and Antoine makes his
way to Iniana....I still hold out some hope. I refuse to believe it. Not
Calbert Cheaney! Dear God, not a degraded Mashburn clone! But if it's true,
I'm reloading with some of my more poisonous and sardonic anti-Pitino
posts. Mishra...would you like to join me?

Paul M.