Listening to the SportsBabe...

I was listening to the sportsbabe and she just mentioned that the deal with
Indiana involves sending Walker to Indiana for Jalen Rose and others.

They are having problems with the deal cap-wise, and the Clippers may be the
other team that could be part of the deal possibly involving Lorenzen
Wright.

Sorry if you already knew this info.

THIS IS STILL A TERRIBLE DEAL!!

Unless there is a big part of it that we all don't know.

Maybe we trade away Walker and clear cap space to sign a big free agent.
Baker possibly?

We already have enough PFs.

The signing today at 1:00 may help us identify it.  If it's a PF, I think it
probably means no Baker unless we are signing them to trade them away.

JOsh