Re: "Trader Rick" scares Josh -Reply

Ryan,

The Celtics are *WAY* over the cap. The Pacers are also *WAY* over the cap
except via trade where they have a $4mil trade only exemption thanks to the
Antonio Davis trade.

If there is any such trade for Walker-Davis then I can see the trade being made
through a loophole which enables the Celtics to grab one of the top free agents
which then I can see the point of acquiring Davis in a trade, it may make sense.

A trade that nets the Celtics Dale Davis without a top free agent is crazy, but,
if it is Vin Baker then that will be an extremely bad move by Pitino - why the
need to have so many talented big men (Davis, VP, Fortson, Battie)???

Warwick