Pippin I could see

Some guy suggested trading Walker for Pippin.  Not
that I'm in favor of it, but that's the kind of player
we should be talking about if we trade Antoine.
Scottie Pippin.  Penny Hardaway.  Michael Finley.
Jason Kidd.  I can't bring myself to believe Pitino
would trade Walker for nothing in a fit of pique,
especially after making a trade for exactly the same
sort of player.  Doesn't make sense.  If Pitino is
such a great coach, and thrives on adversity pace
Jersey Red, then let him find a way to deal with
Antoine.  It's like one of the Red Sox managers from
the forties said, when asked if he could get along
with Ted Williams:

"Any manager that can't get along with a .400 hitter
should get his head examined."

Somebody cut that out and send it to Pitino, pronto.