Re: "Trader Rick" scares Josh -Reply

>>> Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com> 08/05/99 10:38am >>>
It's very different.  Mishra was carping about the
most lopsided trade in our favor in years; highway
robbery for us to the max.  I am terrified of a trade
just as lopsided the other way that has not, in fact,
happened.  I just want Pitino to come on TV and laugh
the Dale Davis rumor off. <<<

Point taken, but the scary element about this situation is that without such
an assurance from "Trader Rick," all of us believe that it is certainly
within the realm of possibility that Pitino would make this god-awful deal.
Mishra's position was that Pitino was a crappy GM with horrible talent
evaluation skills and an itchy trigger figure, so I was only making an
analogy between what Mishra said and our collective concern about
what might happen next with Walker should the mood to shake things up
strike Pitino again.

By the way, what's your take on the Mercer to Miami thing?

Ryan