Troubled Times

I'll tell you what.  I'm almost ready to take arms
against Pitino.  Me!  What kind of twilight zone am I
living in when Michael Holley matter-of-factly reports
that the team tried to trade Antoine Walker for Dale
Davis?  Even if we do trade Antoine, he is the
cornerstone of the whole team future?  it's crazy, and
it does seem more likely that the deal discussed was
for Potapenko.  Still, these are troubling times.
What if Ron (who you can see now is a bad guy or at
least misled by retards) doesn't show up in Denver?
This deal could stil fall through!  But to get back to
Walker, Pitino knows what kind of talent he is.  Why
would he just give him away.  Even the "fifty cents on
the dollar" trades of last year were for talents like
Brian Grant.  What kind of a future could this team
have with only one prime time scorer on it?  I think
Holley must be working with bad info, and the
Indianapolis Star writer too.  Maybe Lorenzen Wright
was the original target?  I wish there was a trading
moratorium until next July.  I am very nervous and
unhappy, and I should be ecstatic this week.  I wish
someone would clear this up.

=== message truncated ===