Dale Davis

I am just going to cry if a trade with Indiana like the one reported goes
down.

But I'm not sure it's even a possibility.

In today's Globe, it here is what it said:

>>>Apparently, the 30-year-old Davis heard about his potential trade to
Boston and went to Pacers management with a message: He won't report to the
Celtics if he is dealt.<<<

Hopefully that will put an end to that.

Maybe, if we do the trade, it will be a 3 way deal and we could get a player
from another team.

Actually, hopefully!

All of Indiana's players are too old.

I would much rather have the Potapenko trade happen that Warwick reported
rather than this trade.

If there is a trade, hopefully it involves Potapenko and not Walker.  I
would rather have Battie, Fortson, and Walker occasionally playing Center
than to see Antoine go in this terrible trade.  Hopefully Pitino has some
common sense!!!

Josh