Bender

Bender is exactly like Dirk Nowitzki: he has built his mystique on ONE GAME,
the high school All Star game where he broke Jordan's scoring record. Prior to
that, he was signed to go to Mississippi State, which gives you some idea of
how hot a prospect he was.

Both he and Nowitzki could well end up being NBA stars, or at least good
players. But Garnett was THE blue chip recruit in the country that year.