Celtics thugs

I'm looking forward to hearing teams complaining about the rough physical
inside play of the Celtics next year. The first unit beats them up with
Potapenko and Fortson (even Walker and Pierce should be able to muscle
some players in their respective positions) and then the second unit
exhausts them with the press and uptempo offense.

Another topic: there's been some talk about the 97 draft and how Pitino
didn't get the most out of it. I'm not sure what the alternatives are
though. Duncan and Van Horn are obviously the best players from that
class but were not available. So the next tier of players from that class,
in hindsight, are probably
  Ron Mercer
  Maurice Taylor
  Tracy McGrady (according to media reports though he hasn't proven much yet)
  Danny Fortson
After that
  Tony Battie
  Derek Anderson
  Chauncey Billups
  Tim Thomas

Anyways, I don't think the Celtics did that poorly. Perhaps they could have
drafted McGrady instead of Billups, since there are reports now that everyone
is high on McGrady.

Alex