trade restrictions

Just so that we can save ourselves much time and aggrivation, what is the
rule regarding trading players after receiving them in trade.  You know, the
one that supposedly kept Rick from trading Battie for Rodney Rogers.  Isn't
it that you can't trade them again for 1 year?  Wouldn't that mean that Eric
Williams and Potapenko can't be traded for a while?

Another thing.  I don't believe Antoine's going anywhere.  He's got the
non-scoring power players alongside him now that should allow him to
blossom.

Jim