Re: Walker rumors

I will take back every defense I ever made of Rick
Pitino if he trades Antoine for Dale Davis and Jalen
Rose.  That is far sicker than the Mercer for Samaki+
rumors of a few weeks ago.  Where the hell would he
play Davis?  We have the front court we need now.
Let's all pray Pitino isn't as crazy as some list
members have always insisted he was.