Re: The Crank-Meter -Reply -Reply

>>> Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com> 08/03/99 04:15pm >>>
Sorry, I got carried away.  But really, to say after
this trade, which is so lopsided, that you would
rather have ML Carr at the helm is really nuts.  I
realize it was Mishra who said this.  I apologize for
my remarks anyway.  I just can't believe there is
anyone that doesn't love this trade!  Don't worry
Ryan; you'll see how well this turns out.   <<<

Hey Josh:

Fair enough!  FWIW--I was the one who said that I "marvelled" at
Fortson's staggering rebounding totals last year, and that I thought that
obtaining the Erics (Williams AND Washington) would significantly
upgrade the second unit.  I was just throwing out some precautionary
red flags about possible problems that might be inherent in our new
roster.

I'm about 80% with you, Josh!

Ryan